- The following statement discloses our information gathering and usage practices for Ripples Network (Ripples) websites.
- The Ripples website allows visitors to more easily place orders for our products, request information regarding our products and services and to sign up for regular email updates.
- Users may opt out of receiving these updates at any time.
- Our Web server automatically detects and stores your computerís IP address when you visit our website. This information is accessible only by Ripples and its Web hosting provider, and is stored securely. Your computerís IP address will only be used to help diagnose problems with our website and to trace abuse to our website and server.
- Our Web server also tracks browser types to help us better understand our visitorsí needs.
Sharing and Usage
- Ripples is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to other individuals or third party companies unless it is required for an abuse investigation or ordered by a court of law.
- Information submitted to us is only accessible by Ripples and will only be used for contacting visitors based on a request for information.
- Ripples takes every precaution to protect your information while your transaction is being processed. When users submit sensitive contact or billing information (for example credit card details) via the website, the information is protected both online and offline.
- Ripples do not store your financial details (credit or debit card numbers) once your transaction has been processed.
- Ripples never sends unsolicited emails and provides its visitors the opportunity to opt out of receiving future communications at any time. To opt out visitors should simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the most recent email received from Ripples.
- Once a visitor opts out, they will no longer receive future communications.